I want to have a costume to wear for the opening of Iron Man 3 next week, so I decided on doing the boots and gloves for the shot of Tony standing with his suits of armor. I don't have enough time to do a full suit, and this is my first real experience working with foam, so I thought this would be the right size of a project.
The pepakura files for this project came from the RPF user jackieisrockin and we designed to be used with EVA foam. The main difference with normal pepakura files is that the tabs and pieces that add depth have been removed.
Thus far, I've got most of a boot, a forearm, and a bunch of glove parts. I am also planning on making a helmet for my Pepper Potts (wife) to carry around.